Followers

Thursday, June 20, 2013

We're always watched...

I heard someday someone said, be careful, everybody, everyone is always watched,

I heard someday someone said, I'm afraid of being me,

I heard someday someone said, I want to be free,

And someday my mind told me, you can.

I heard the news and some person said, that the greatest country in the world spied all the people in the world, when we became slaves?

Why this greatest nation is always saying they'll protect the world and the reason they told us to break our freedom was to get some bad people, they are the good, we are the bad, because if they get the bad people by spying all of us, when they can be at the same time the very jury to blame everyone, for everything, for all the bad things.

Why right know when our very existance is threat by slavery and mind pollution they're riots in the very heart of South America?, why right now there's a change over Mid Orient?,

I always asked myself why if the civilization born in MidOrient, the things are really difficult there?, I supposed the mind when the time goes by and it learns, it changes and evolve?, why were all the knowledge begins only exist a mind desert?,

Why I'm feeling so lonely and some people of the world is not changing they're vibrational path?, How can you imagine a world famous awarded picture showing a kind ought to be devoured by a vulture and all the people who knows about art and journalism cheer up the souless photographer?, Well that picture marked the entire human history. The world is the stage and we, all the working people, who try to survive the despotism from the higher ground are the children, and the vulture is the mighty government, and the owners of the companies, and the presidents who awaits patiently we close our eyes in the middle of the night so they can take our souls.

Yesterday I was reading an amazing book, from the 1800's, from a German writer, and suddenly out of the blue my mind think, why would happen if right know God or a metheor, or Gaia, or a really dark heart vaporizes this planet, where we all live, and breath, where, we all met the love of our lives, where we played with our brothers and drank some precious crystal water, where we met out pets and try to defend the no so lucky ones, the same place, some "war heroes" try to protect from the "bad ones", that same place, so what if right know some really "galactic/god like/surprising" happens and every single creature were deleted from the Earth?, what was the benefict for all those persons who had all the money and "see from the outside" all the starving children they could help?, what was the benefict of creating all those empires?, what was the point of all the hatred?, everyone will run the same direction, it does not matter if yous last name is carved in gold or you born under a bridge.

We are all the same physical matter, we all could have a soul, we all could be heroes...

I'm still searching for my soul and try to help my brother...

If you are reading this, touch your heart and reach deep inside your mind and spirit and notice, you care about people, your are made full of love... You are God and can make the difference...

No comments: