Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Humanity

So you are happy...
What's the reason?
I saw you,
You enjoy destroying,
You enjoy stepping on your brothers,
Your hands create the opposite your mind thinks,
I'll love to think you are the superior creation,
But you only think how can make people suffer,
You've created religion and burn women,
You created Gods to rule with iron hands,
You create bullets and torture,
I saw you creating music,
Painting heavenly beauties,
Singing as if they should exist, angels
I saw you cried for your mistakes, but enjoy killing your brothers,
I saw you defend your ego, but hurting kids,
When did your path change?
I'm sure you are good,
I'm sure you are kind,
And you care, and you can create the most Godlike worlds,
I know you're still confuse,
How many mileniums do you need to evolve your mind?

No comments: